Wednesday 29 March 2017

Spaghetti Challenge

Today we did Challenge 6. The materials we used were spaghetti, styrofoam, and books. The aim was to test the strength of spaghetti. We had to stick the spaghetti in the styrofoam and then put books on top. 
We learnt that the short sticks were better than long sticks. At the end, we used the spaghetti to make abridge and we put blocks on it. Everybody started taking sticks out from under the blocks and all of them fell.
Jessica




Today is the trickiest challenge of my life. Long sticks didn't work in challenge 6. at the start of the challenge we went outside. When it started to rain, we came inside.
Darius


Today we did challenge 6 and we used spaghetti and books and styrofoam. We balanced a book on the spaghetti to test the strength of it.
Kieran




Today we did Challenge 6. It was fun until my buddy gave up on me. I got a gummy bear. It was tricky. Tom ditched me and I ditched him. Short sticks were better than longer sticks. I will get revenge on Tom.
Charlie


Today it was Challenge 6.It was tricky. Aydan got stressed out. I made one. I put short sticks on. I put 6 books on.
Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment